The construction industry is one of the most volatile sectors in the UK economy, and careful planning and advice are needed to maintain efficiency and competitiveness. With years of experience in this sector, we pride ourselves on having an understanding of the specific problems faced by builders, building and civil engineering contractors, and civil engineering consultants, and in being able to recommend effective solutions.
We work with you to help you optimise your performance through advice on appropriate funding, project planning, cashflow planning, payroll services, etc. We guide you through the maze of regulations imposed on the industry, help you to minimise your compliance costs, and help you to build a successful future.
Among the many challenges facing the construction industry are:
- A highly competitive bidding environment
- Tight margins on contracts
- Frequent fluctuations in materials and equipment costs
- Complex human resources requirements
- Specific financing needs that are often difficult to meet
- Stringent Government regulations
… and, of course, a complex and demanding tax regime!
With years of experience serving clients in the construction industry, we are well placed to understand your specific needs and provide you with a first class service focused on improving efficiency and profitability in your business.
Whether you are a general contractor, special trade contractor, or subcontractor, our experienced team can advise and assist you with:
- Improving the estimating and bidding and process
- Reviewing contracts
- Scheduling jobs
- Improving billing and collection
- Advising on equipment acquisition, especially lease-or-buy decisions
- Improving procedures for purchasing and receiving materials
- Preparing and submitting applications for finance
- Managing human resources, including payroll, employment taxes, and application of employment laws
- Tax planning and advice
Contact Us today to discuss how we can help you build a more profitable business.